You have a specific longitude and latitude that you want to see the sky from? No problem! You can set that only and name the location you want at the bottom of the print. Follow these steps to do so:
- Make sure you're on the designer page, www.starrymaps.com/map
- Specify the date you want to see the sky at. You can also set the time if you wish.
- Then choose a location that is close to where your longitude and latitude is
- Once the location is selected from the suggested locations in the drop down, proceed to the "Design" tab where you'll specify the longitude and latitude.
- In the design tab, scroll to the bottom and expand the "Advanced Options" section by clicking on it.
- Look for the location text, and then make the necessary changes to it if needed. You can change the text or delete it completely to leave it blank.
- Note that changing the location text does not change the viewing point of the sky (the star map). It only changes the text at the bottom of the page.
- Then make sure to update the longitude and Latitude to match what you want, or leave it as is if you want it to be the center of the location you chose earlier.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com. We'll be happy to help.