Editing a print is allowed only if the design isn't yet at the labs for processing. Once a print is in production the design is locked and changes are not accepted. Here's how you can edit your print if it's not yet in processing:
- Check your email for an order confirmation message.
- Once found, click on the order details link there.
- Look for the button "Edit Print", if found, then you can edit your print (your print isn't yet made).
- Click the "Edit Print" button.
- A new page will open with your design details which you could change. Make the needed changes then proceed to the last tab called "Finalise".
- Click on "Update Map"
That's it! To make sure that the updates went through, go back to your order details page, reload it, then check the design details to make sure the update was successful. If you had any issues contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.